the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

I know I'm just a grain of sand in your massive fanbase, but you can rest assured that I'm gonna be waiting for the rest of this. :P

Coma Coma

Almost perfect.

The gameplay and graphics reminds me much of Another World. I liked it a lot, but it leaves too many unanswered questions; enough to actually force the player to come up with his or her own conclusion (which can be fun sometimes, but I'd rather know what the creator thinks in this case). I've drawn my own conclusions as to -why- this all happened, and about the sister and everything, but what do you think?

Regardless, I'd like to see more puzzle/thriller-like games in the future, great job!

Agnry Faic Agnry Faic

Extremely addicting.

There is one thing that throws off gameplay, though: the confirmation that pops up when you complete a level. it basically throws off the flow, since it's abrupt, and you actually have to take your hand off the arrow pad to click for it to go away. If the game was to just flow, with no popup to indicate you've went up a level, it'd be 100% win.

ORMIX Master 1 ORMIX Master 1

Review

I dislike the sounds used, all of them. The beginning could definitely use some better instrumentation, it would help a lot with -mixing- (not mastering). What sounds you use are as important as how you use them. The kick is way too loud and overbearing, it doesn't fit at all. I feel like a broken record telling people to learn about compressing limiting sidechaining and the like. It's very important. The clap is absolutely tacky and doesn't fit at all. I'm disliking the ride and the hatline, it's just too stale. I offbeat saw bass as a nice filter envelope, probably the best thing in the tune thus far. Again, a bit too stale, There's a lot you can do with such a sound, don't limit yourself.

Songs that are bound to repitition (like this one) needs some sort of hook. I know this is just a WIP, but nothing is catchy. You have to throw in some creative effects, -something- to grab attention... even for a WIP. No one's gonna come back to something that plays the same four notes over and over.

A good effort though, keep on keepin on and you'll get the hang of it. Happy producing. ;D

ORMIX responds:

thanks very much for the critical response. though it looks like I am responding myself a bit late XD

Wild ARMs Intro [Orchestral] Wild ARMs Intro [Orchestral]

You took a midi and replaced the sounds

So my suggestion would be to start from scratch and actually add your own touch to it. It's much more satisfying that way. 5 stars for source material, and one star for effort (ie not much). Wild ARMs was GREAT game though.

DJWesker responds:

So, by your logic, the person who uploaded the verbatim opening should have less of a rating than I do. Alas, that's the internet.

Sorry you feel that way. If you don't like my methods, then maybe my music isn't for you.

Goukisan - Betrayal of Fear Goukisan - Betrayal of Fear

On the production side of things...

it's pretty clear you have -no- idea what you're doing. I'm harsh, because you've had a long streak of songs that sound -the same-, production-wise. IMO you're letting all these overly exaggerated positive reviews cloud what you could be as an actual music producer.

This is music I'd imagine from a beginner who knows a little bit about harmony, but a person who's been release for years? Not at all. All I can suggest right now is to actually look up some production techniques, tweak and master them to make your music actually sound pleasant.

fanboys: How do you really enjoy this?

memories memories

3 friends?

What about the "tiny and cute" robot? Poor guy. ):

Awesome job!

Ink Terror Ink Terror

Spectactular

And Great. You're awesome at being great at doing stuff that is good. You need to be payed for your talent.

LOZ Phantom Hourglass LOZ Phantom Hourglass

Awesome!

Commenting this one because I'm a huge Zelda fan I guess. All of your artwork though, it's just awesome. I'm glad I found someone with this style of art because it's right up my alley. :)

You're a genius man. :D